The last few days have been a perfect storm of blogging prevention. Between a day game yesterday, a 12-game road trip for which to pack, a Tuesday staff meeting day, a speaking engagement to the Grand Chute Kiwanis in about 20 minutes, and taping the latest edition of Timber Rattler Field Pass...there has been a lot to do. Plus, I need about two hours every night to let my batteries recharge...If I were human, it would be called sleep.
Also, in answer to Eric in the comments below...It doesn't have to be Monday for it to be a Mehring Monday. In my world -- or at least the one my programmers have made for me -- everyday is Monday.
Maybe look for a Mehring Monday over at the main site on Wednesday or Thursday. Plus, since next Monday is a holiday and I have another day game along with a bus ride to Dayton from Beloit, Mehring Monday next week will probably be celebrated on Tuesday or Wednesday next week.
In closing....Sorry about that, Chief.
Stay thirsty, my friends.
It's all good brah-dah...
ReplyDeleteWhy, I myself (grammar?) am feeling run down and teetering on the edge of some type of illness after merely watching 23 innings of baseball the last two days. So I can't imagine actually have to work it.
But fear not...i'm girding up my loins for one more run tonight before the never ending road trip.