3/27/2006

Ten Days From Now...

...the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers will be starting their 2006 season. I'll be along with them for my seventh season as the radio announcer. There are 140 games on the Rattlers' regular season Midwest League schedule.

My name is Chris Mehring. I carry a headset.

The idea behind this blog is to help Timber Rattler fans follow their favorite Midwest League team. This is also for people who may be curious about what a job in minor league baseball is like.

My intention is to have fun with this. There will be notes on each game, odd things that happen, special events going on at Fox Cities Stadium, and a lot of other things that I haven't thought of yet.

This post is just to get Rattler Radio started. There will be more posts leading up to Opening Day on April 6.

No comments:

Site Meter