12/21/2009

Using my pain...

...as a jumping off point for the final Mehring Monday column of 2009.

Watch for the cameo by Agent 86. Would you believe a guest starring role? A name check? How about a picture that is semi-related to the article.

The Packers' stunning last second loss to the Steelers in Pittsburgh last night, sent me to my usual therapy: Flipping around the channels while darkly muttering to myself. Little secret: When the Packers lose -- especially like that -- I can't watch football the rest of the day. Unfortunately, my therapy made me miss a delicious Vikings loss to the Panthers that had a little whipped cream on top. Instead, I watched a History Channel program about snipers. Then, I stopped at MLB Network and found their Greatest Games program. It was Game Six of the 2002 World Series between the San Francisco Giants and the Anaheim Angels.

No comments:

Site Meter