9/04/2007

It's weird

You wake up one day and everything you've woken up for since April is gone.

First, I apologize for going silent over the last few days. There were a lot of things to do over the final days of the season. I had hoped to find time to post, but it never appeared.

Second, here is the plan for the next few weeks.

I'm going on vacation from now until September 17. I really don't have any plans. Maybe, I'll post some pictures. Maybe, I'll post about what's going on in the Midwest League playoffs. Maybe, I'll have 50 or so posts ready to go when I get back.

Not sure what I'll do when I get back. There is a lot to do and I'd like to continue updating every day or at least when there is something interesting during the off-season.

Right now, the regular posts will be going up on the site. Tomorrow, I'll try to put up some posts before heading out. After that...

No comments:

Site Meter