11/04/2006

Just Something I've Been Thinking About

There was this idea for a feature on Rattler Radio that I had when this blog first started. But, that got put on the back burner when the season started and there was a lot to do away from this little side project.

The season is long over. But, during the week, things get busy with trying to help sell wall signs, program ads, and various other sponsorships that allow me to keep doing this and the radio and all that other fun stuff so there are only a couple of posts per day, usually on the morning.

But, I would like to add a feature for the weekends. It goes a little bit beyond an article that I wrote for PLAYBALL!, the gameday publication for Rattler fans, earlier this summer.

The Badgers are playing Penn State in a little bit. But, this new weekly feature will be up later this afternoon. Check back sometime this weekend to see it.

No comments:

Site Meter