3/25/2009

"I feel like right now, that, not too many people like me"

Who could have possibly said that? For once, Mehring is not an option for your answer. The full quote...
I mean, look, I feel like right now, that, not too many people like me, so I've given up on that. As long as my teammates like me, and they respect me, and my two daughters love their Daddy, I'm going to go out and do the very best I can. Look, I really screwed up, and for that I'm sorry. I'm just happy to be playing baseball again.
Here is a hint. It's from a TV show titled...Yankees 2009: Pride, Power & Pinstripes Season Preview Special.

I feel like right now, that, not too many people like the title of that show.

Click on the white space below and drag the cursor for the answer. If you really need to know.

Alex Rodriguez (Foxes, '94)

No comments:

Site Meter