3/21/2009

Notice anything different?

After about 18 months of saying that I was going to do this, I finally did it. The FREAKING SNOW outside had nothing to do with it either!

To tell the truth, I've spent the last three Saturdays trying to figure this out, but today was the day!

Labels are a bit easier to find, show off that you are a follower, take the poll. I'm going to see what else this new format can do over the next few days so that it is ready on April 9. That is only 19 days away. Which reminds me...

19 dies insquequo Oris Dies!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks SO much better (and my eyes have stopped bleeding.)

:) Looking forward to the updates!

-S

Chris said...

Eyes.Stopped.Bleeding.

Good to know.

THE KID said...

Now that the three and a half day holiday (read: drunk watching basketball since 11:10 am on Thursday) is over (and vertigo i obtained looking at the new blog format is beginning to wear off)...the first word to come to mind is "crisp."

Looks good!!!

Site Meter