11/26/2008

Thankful for...

Lisa Winston has an A-to-Z column up over at MiLB.com today. It's, well, I'll let her explain.

Why yes, I do have the best job in the world. And there's no better time to let everyone else know, and maybe remind myself why:

In alphabetical order, here are 26 things I am thankful for this holiday season:

There is a Brewer tie-in on that list at L:
Lorenzo Cain: One of the great joys of my job is watching players blossom and bloom. When I met the Brewers outfield prospect in 2006 in West Virginia, he shyly told me I was the first interview he'd ever done. Now, after his AFL campaign, he is a superstar in the making and still the same wonderful down-to-earth kid he always was.
I should also point out that Lisa has her own blog...Got milb?

No comments:

Site Meter