2/18/2009

Field Photos

No baseball on TV for today. I thought about posting the first few minutes from Eastbound & Down, but far too much salty language and too many BUTT-ocks. Click here if you really must see it. I can't remember where I read it, but someone wrote that they enjoyed it the first time they saw it. It was called John Rocker's career. Again content warning on that link. So, be careful when (and where) you click.

Now, I haven't looked outside yet today. I do not know the effects of the Level Five Killstorm that hit -- or was supposed to hit -- last night. But, here is what Time Warner Cable Field at Fox Cities Stadium looked like at approximately 3:15 in the afternoon on 2/17/09.


Click for a larger image. Another couple of images tomorrow...maybe.

50 dies insquequo Oris Dies

No comments:

Site Meter