2/19/2009

What might have been

Remember the post about the whole choose the promotion, um, promotion the River Bandits are doing?

Ben Hill did a little research and asked Ben Chiswick of the Bandits if there were any non-finalists that were interesting. Oh, you bet.

My favorite:
One hungry fan suggested offering food specials at the concession stand based on that night's opponent. For example, some sort of honey drink when we play the Burlington Bees or Chinese food when the Dayton Dragons are in town.
Ben, the one from Ben's Biz Blog, copped out.
I started to brainstorm some Midwest League possibilities, but they were embarrassingly unfunny. Please let me know if you come up with anything.
Check back on Saturday. I'm not doing anything. Besides, embarrassing and unfunny never stopped me before.

And this is all well and good. But, the window in the visiting radio booth at Modern Woodmen Park still doesn't open.

No comments:

Site Meter