3/07/2009

BOLOs

I had never heard that acronym until I started watching NCIS reruns on USA Network. It still took me awhile to figure out what BOLO meant...because...again...I'm not that bright.

But, know that I know what BOLO means, I am issuing a couple of Be On the LookOut orders.

The first is for you to Be On the LookOut for Timber Rattler Pocket Schedules. They arrived earlier this week. Timber Rattler front office personnel are hitting the Fox Cities area and beyond to drop off pocket schedules at gas stations, bars, banks, grocery stores, and other various places where pocket schedules may be found.

The second BOLO is for Timber Rattler front office staff. We are restarting a program that can get you a free ticket.

If a Timber Rattler staff member* sees you out in public (away from the stadium and/or team appearances) and you are wearing a Timber Rattler hat, t-shirt, jersey, jacket, or other apparel, you will be given a business card. The back of that business card is stamped with I Back the T-Rats. You can turn that card into the Timber Rattler ticket office for a free ticket. It's that simple.

So wear that Timber Rattler gear out in public.

*Probably not me. My participation in this program would call for me to A.) Go out in public and B.) Require me to be somewhere that people congregate.

33 dies insquequo Oris Dies!

1 comment:

THE KID said...

Weird (or just me?)...

If you happened to be the one dropping off pocket schedules at Gold Gym in Menasha you'll notice in the windows to the left of the doors a wall of people doing various sports and working out.

Maybe i'm just really ready for baseball this year, but the baseball player taking a cut seems to be wearing a Clinton Lumber King jersey complete with American flag on the back of the neck.

I could be way off, it may not be a Clinton jersey. But it just seems weird that i noticed that now and the Mariners are now in Clinton.

I'm not saying...I'm just saying.

Site Meter