2/01/2010

A six-pack of construction photos

I was going to layoff construction pictures for awhile, but when there is a Bobcat, a steamroller*, and a big pile of dirt involved...I guess that I am contractually obligated to post some.

As always, click on the picture for a larger image. Click the link in the middle of the post to take off for some classic cinema, eh. Click on the groovy link at the end for some fun, baby!

This is the work they are doing on the old home bullpen.


You can see that the forms are in for the seating in the old visitors bullpen.

This is a field level view of the completed forms on the third base side.

Big pile of dirt in the process of being readied
STEAMROLLER! STEAMROLLER!
The construction crew has been very patient with me when I am photographing them.

*-Is probably not a steamroller, but close enough for what I am going for in this post.

No comments:

Site Meter