3/22/2010

Photos from Day 4 in AZ

I thought that it was dinner time and I didn't have enough time to do this at the stadium because I was looking at the clock on my computer and it said 6:00pm. Then, I remembered. It was only 4:00pm. I'm not ready to go eat dinner at 4:00pm...yet.

There are some other pictures at the Timber Rattlers Facebook account for today.

Below are some pictures that fit better here. As always, click to embbiggen.

So...

A very large game of pepper...or several smaller games of pepper?

This is one of my ideas for a Will Call set up at Time Warner Cable Field.

The Brewers were still playing the Dodgers in the big league park. I got a quick picture of the game. That's Trevor Hoffman on the mound in the top of the seventh.

The Big Unit, Bill Michaels of 620 WTMJ, was getting ready to do Sports Central from Maryvale when I took this picture.
I thought about going over to say hello, but...he was on the air, man!...Invite him to a Rattlers game this year? Maybe?

No comments:

Site Meter