3/31/2010

Rattlers Speakers Bureau

I have three speaking engagements over the next few days and this seems to be as good a time as any to remind you about the Timber Rattlers Speakers Bureau.

(And this gives me practice for spelling bureau...B-U-R-E-A-U...bureau)

If you would like a member of the Timber Rattlers front office to speak to your service club, school group, or organization, just e-mail me at: Rattlerradio@timberrattlers.com.

Let me know the time, date, and location and someone will head over to say hello, talk some Timber Rattlers baseball, and answer your questions.

3 comments:

THE KID said...

Whoa...upon first quick glance I thought the post title said Sprecher Rattler Brau. Darn it!

THE KID said...

Wow, the Rattle Radio Nation is far reaching...

Chris said...

I apologize for deleting the spam comment because now THE KID's comment doesn't make sense.

But, you all should be used to that by now.

Site Meter