3/16/2010

The week ahead

Deadlines, meetings, decide if I should get a haircut, trip to Arizona, work on the media guide, conference call, decide if I want to make a fool of myself in the Right Field Bleachers Bracket Challenge...

Oh, that third one?

Yes. I will be in Arizona starting Thursday evening. The plan is for me to hang out at Spring Training and file reports on how future and past Timber Rattlers players are playing.

Depending on how the internet connection is at the minor league diamonds, I'll have some results on how those are going as they are going. Does that make sense?

The dates that I will be at the Spring Training Complex are Friday 3/19 through Monday, 3/22.

So, stay tuned to Rattler Radio, the Timber Rattlers Main Page, the Timber Rattlers Facebook page, the Timber Rattlers Twitter feed, and my Twitter feed.

I will do my best to keep you updated on what is going on with the Timber Rattlers in Spring Training at any and/or all of those internet-type places.

I will even try to bring back some good weather for the start of the 2010 season.

3 comments:

THE KID said...

You lucky dog. To be "working" in Arizona this time of year. NICE!

I foolishly just didn't go by myself this year when a bunch of guys backed out once they actually asked their wives... Next year i'm going again for sure.

Went last year and absolutely loved it. Do you have an itinerary of games/stadiums yet or just winging it?

If you find yourself in Old Town Scottsdale you should stop at Gilligan's. Why? Little people selling Jello shots, that's why.

Have fun Chris, looking forward to the reports & Tweets. And for us to properly live vicariously, plenty of twitpics please!

Erik said...

Do you need a 'paid' intern or special assistant?

Erik said...

Our favorite place to dine while down there...Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen. Right off of Black Canyon Blvd., a few miles north of Maryvale

Site Meter