10/21/2006

Ready for Game One

The Badgers are comfortably ahead of the Boilermakers heading into the fourth quarter. So a brief look to Game One between the Cardinals and the Tigers for the 2006 World Series.

Well, Nate Robinson is getting ready for Game Three. That's the game in the Series he is scheduled to pitch for Detroit. But he has some thoughts on the long layoff for the Tigers between clinching against the A's and playing St. Louis. This post is dated October 20.


It's been a long wait for us this week. I think the biggest thing was that it just opens up time for more phone calls to family and friends. I spent a lot of time on my cell phone. It really actually kind of helped in the off-the-field preparation stuff. Now, it's time to get that on-the-field preparation stuff finalized today.

It'll be interesting facing the Redbirds, because there are Cardinals fans in Wichita. They're a Midwest team, and not very far in Wichita. I will have a following in St. Louis. As soon as people find out that I'm going to be pitching in St. Louis, if they can get tickets, they'll be there. If they're friends of mine, I don't think I'll have anybody rooting for the red of the Cardinals.


For the Tiger perspective on the World Series head over to Bless You Boys, TigerBlog, Tiger Tales, and Mack Avenue Tigers.

For the Cardinals viewpoint there is Viva El Birdos, Cardinal Diaspora, Gas House Gang, and The 26th Man.

My prediction for the 2006 World Series. I got one prediction...


PAIN!!! For the Cardinals. Tigers in six.

No comments:

Site Meter