8/14/2008

How is that going?

Just a quick look at baseball's return to Pulaski from Roanoke.com

Pulaski embraces pastime's return
Calfee Park attendance is averaging 1,036 a game, the fourth highest in the Appalachian League.

It could be high gas prices. Or it might be the team's winning record.

Or, as Pulaski County Administrator Pete Huber guessed, maybe it's like the lyrics of an old song: You don't know what you've got till it's gone.

Also known as the Cinderella Theory.

I can't feel the things that cause you pain
I can't clear my heart of your love it falls like rain
Ain't the same
I hear you calling far away
Tearing through my soul I just can't take another day
Who's to blame
If we take some time to think it over baby
Take some time let me know
If you really wanna go

Don't know what you got till it's gone
Don't know what it is I did so wrong
Now I know what I got
It's just this song

Oh, sure there are other reasons and you can read them at the article. As for me? I don't need anything other than a 1988 song by a glam metal band.

No comments:

Site Meter