8/01/2008

Unlocked

I'd apologize, but I'll let blogger do that...kind of:
While we wish that every post on this blog could be about cool features or other Blogger news, sometimes we have to step in and admit a mistake.

We've noticed that a number of users have had their blogs [ed. Like Rattler Radio] mistakenly marked as spam, and wanted to sound off real quick to let you know that, despite it being Friday afternoon, we are working hard to sort this out. So to those folks who have received an email saying that your blog has been classified as spam and can't post right now, we offer our sincere apologies for the trouble.

We hope to have this resolved shortly, and appreciate your patience as we work through the kinks.
Well, it's resolved. For now. Back with a fresh day of posts tomorrow! I hope.

7 comments:

clarencegirl said...

Unlocked? That's only half the problem.
I can't even use the Internet to read blogspot.com blogs because a great many are being blocked as 'harmful' or 'restricted' via google.com.au

Trolha said...

When I try and open my blog it says internet explorer cannt open the
internet site (and than lists my site)
under that it says operation aborted . PLEASE HELP ME
PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE HELP ME
PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE HELP ME

Mike H said...

Hmmm. Some of the ones supposedly unlocked have a popup continuing to block.

Renae said...

My blog, and some others I have tried, but not all also come up with the message "Internet Explore cannot open the internet site....and operation aborted." Please help!!

Ryan Ellerbusch said...

Hey Chris,
How many views/hits does this Rattler Radio blog generate per day do you think? Thanks! Have you responded to my email about my career in journalism/broadcasting yet? Thanks again if you could make that experience happen for me within the month hopefully!
~Ryan E.~

Chris said...

It figures that post that has nothing to do with the Rattlers...or radio...or baseball...or anything that is in my wheelhouse gets the most comments for a post on this blog...ever.

I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. Blogger did have a post about how everything was fixed and they were very sorry. Hopefully everyone who checked in has had their issues dealt with.

Ryan, if you click on the sitemeter link at the bottom of the blogroll and archives on the left, you can find out the answer to your question.

But, as of today, the blog averages 156 visits per day.

Also, what e-mail about journalism/broadcasting? I do not remember receiving an e-mail regarding that. Please resend it. I apologize.

Ryan Ellerbusch said...

O.K. thanks Chris for the sitemeter information! Every year I can imagine it grows in size and views.

I also resent that email to you. If you do not receive it, I will just mail it to you in a letter. I live in Neenah so hopefully the email will reach you quickly and we can take in a ballgame later this year. Thanks again!

~Ryan~

Site Meter