2/11/2007

Goodland Field Picture

I finally found a picture of Goodland Field on-line. A Mr. Charles O'Reilly took the picture below in August 1992.

His site is HERE and that is where I got this picture.

A thought just struck me for a new feature...Dangerous, I know. But, we now have a very reliable scanner/printer/copier/coffee maker at Fox Cities Stadium now. I'll go back through some old Foxes programs, scan in old pictures of Goodland Field and Foxes players, and post them on Rattler Radio.

Since Friday is going to be another Throwback Night (this time with players wearing 1980's uniforms) during the 2007 season, Fridays seem like a good day to do this feature. Tune in this Friday for the next (first official) episode of...Well, I haven't thought of a title yet...But, just tune in next Friday, okay?

No comments:

Site Meter