12/15/2008

Pinball Wizard



Any old excuse to post a video by The Who!
But, the trade show is exhausting. In addition to constantly being on one's feet, there is the nagging feeling of being eyed up by vendors as they decide whether or not to launch into a sales pitch. I'm probably not worth talking to, unless someone is interested in getting a plug on one of the internet's finest Minor League business blogs. On second thought, this definitely makes me worth talking to. I wield influence like a caveman wields a club.

Tuesday night I took a bus three miles east on Tropicana to the Pinball Hall of Fame. 220 machines from all eras of pinball history, and all in excellent condition. This place is a labor of love, and an absolute must for anyone who enjoys pinball. I, obviously, love pinball. In fact, email me at any time in order to talk about pinball.
That is part of Ben Hill's writeup on his Winter Meetings experience in Las Vegas. His e-mail is: benjamin.hill@mlb.com

Since Ben reads this blog -- allegedly: Did they have this one at the museum?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No Xenon, unfortunately. Check out the game list:

http://www.pinballmuseum.org/games.php

The owner told me that once they move into a new space next year, Pinball Hall of Fame will double its inventory to 440 machines.

Admin said...

I interviewed Tim Arnold, owner of the Pinball Hall of Fame on my blog and he said once they move (into a property they now own) the number of machine will increase.

Site Meter