9/08/2009

A few things from the end of the '09 season

First of all. Thank you for listening, reading, and coming out to the games this season. It means a lot.

Second, I will be updating the blog daily during the off-season - unless I go on vacation or want to sleep in for the day.

Third, There will be some posts up tomorrow that will have some notes about the season stats for the 2009 Timber Rattlers. You'll know them when you see them.

Fourth, In the past Mehring Monday on the Rattlers website has been an in-season feature. It will now be weekly all year long. You have been warned.

Fifth, I won't be making a lot of changes around here. But, I will hopefully be adding a few features and I need to figure out a new device for counting down to Opening Night 2010.

Sixth, I'll be back in the morning.

1 comment:

parkside21 said...

I'm a little late on this, but I just wanted to say thank you.....Mr. Mehring? I suppose "Papa" has already been vetoed. Anyways, I know I'm not just speaking for myself, when I say, while I didn't always enjoy the results this year, I did enjoy the broadcast (or moreso, the blog in most cases). A most sincere THANK YOU, and I wish you a most enjoyable "off" season. See you at the park in April!

Site Meter