2/12/2007

Brock on Jones

Corey Brock's blog (Best Hair in the Stadium) has a post titled Thoughts on Adam Jones. So, here are his thoughts on the ex-Rattler:

So I think everyone agrees that Jones is Seattle's top Minor League prospect and that the guy has crazy athletic skills -- remember, the guy threw over 90 mph as a prep pitcher.

But when will he finally land in Seattle for good?

He was clearly rushed a year ago, as the Mariners needed someone to play CF after Reed was injured and before Ichiro agreed to move. Aside from making a few bad reads, I think he accounted for himself fine.


Brock sees Jones starting the season in Tacoma and eventually making it to Seattle before the end of the year. The key will be learning patience at the plate.

Yep, all he needs is just a little patience....yeahhhhh, some more patience.
I sit here on the stairs'
Cause I'd rather be alone
If I can't have you right now
I'll wait, dear
Sometimes I get so tense
But I can't speed up the time
But you know, love
There's one more thing to consider
Said, woman, take it slow
And things will be just fine
You and I'll just use a little patience

No comments:

Site Meter