9/24/2008

A few things

First: Good morning.

Second: Thanks to The Bucky Channel and The Daily Drink over at SportsBubbler.com for the links. Like the Timber Rattler ticket department, Rattler Radio had its best September 23rd ever yesterday

Third: I'll still be doing a post on the Mariner game through the rest of the season. There are a lot of ex-Rattlers up on that team right now.

Fourth: Since there are so many new readers of the blog, I'll be putting up a series of posts to let you know a little more about the Timber Rattlers and maybe answer some of the questions that I've seen out there. Like, Who owns the Rattlers?; Wouldn't an exhibition game with the Brewers be neat?; and various others.

Fifth: I have already added in links to the other members of the Brewer minor league system and a few of the Brewer blogs. If there are any that I am missing, feel free to drop a line in the comments.

Sixth: Stay classy, Timber Rattler fans.

No comments:

Site Meter