9/25/2008

Thank you, RFB

Just wanted to thank Jared at Right Field Bleachers for the mention this morning.
- For a lot of in-depth reaction and info surrounding the Brewers affiliation with the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers, check out this great Timber Rattler fan site: Rattler Radio. (Note: It’s now been pointed out to me that the site is not exactly a fan site, it’s actually run by Timber Rattlers broadcaster Chris Mehring, which means there is even more inside insight. Nice.)
Well, I don't know about inside insight, but I'll try. Right Field Bleachers can now be found over on the blogroll.

If you have a Brewer Blog or if you know of a Brewer Blog, please let me know and I'll add you to the blogroll.

Along those same lines, I thought that I found the MVN Brewer minor league site at A Sprig of Barley. However, that site hasn't been updated since 2/9/08.

No comments:

Site Meter