9/25/2008

From Jim Powell

Brewer broadcaster Jim Powell does a 5th inning chat every Tuesday during the season. Here is the chat from 9/23...Which Q & A is about to be highlighted on Rattler Radio?
Q: Linda Everson from Clintonville - I am so excited that the Brewers and the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers are now affiliated! My husband and I will be taking in alot of baseball next season as we are Brewer ticket holders and we will go to more Timber Rattlers now that they with the Brewers. Do you know will they be still called the WI Timber Rattlers or something else? Thanks for a great broadcast season from you and Bob, I never miss you guys!

Jim: I haven't heard about any name-change but I am glad to hear about the new deal between the Brewers and the Midwest league affiliate in Appleton. This will make it much easier for players who are rehabbing to pop over and get some work nearby while still working out with the club's training staff in Milwaukee. It is obviously great for the fans to be able to go check out the future Brewers when the big boys are out of town. I was happy to hear the news.
So were we.

No comments:

Site Meter