10/07/2008

What's ahead

With the affiliation switch and a few new readers, I've been doing some thinking.

{Pause}

{Pause}

{Pause}

Yeah. I'm scared, too.

What I would like to do is to introduce our new readers to the Midwest League and introduce the long time readers to the Brewer organization.

Watch for these posts sporadically over the next few weeks. Unless I win Powerball tomorrow night. Then, I'll be writing them all in one night.

So, um, watch for these posts sporadically over the next few weeks.

That's all for tonight. Back in the morning. Or in five hours if I can't sleep.

3 comments:

THE KID said...

'Member when ummmm, you were....ummm, with the Beatles? That was awesome!!!

'Member when last off season you were going to spruce up the 'ole blog with a new header and such? New affiliation, new season just around the corner... I'm not saying, i'm just saying.

Chris said...

Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans. -- Some guy

THE KID said...

"I hear dat!!!" (some cabby in New Orleans)

You know i'm just mess'n. It's the off season, gotta keep you on your toes buddy.

Site Meter