12/02/2008

I really thought there would be more

Sorry. I thought that there was a bit more that I would be able to update as far as news goes. But, I guess those two prospect updates were it. Maybe tomorrow.

For now, I'll just semi-borrow an idea from The Daily Drink and pop in a music video. But, it's not a random one...like the Mr. Mister one Dan dropped in there this morning at the morning of the Morning Coffee post. I'll get you for that Walsh!

Instead here is a Pete Townshend song off White City: A Novel. I have this LP and still put it on the turntable once in awhile. This track is on the CD version...which I don't have and can't find in stores. Maybe I should try this internet thing for shopping.

3 comments:

THE KID said...

Morning Coffee, my new favorite blog!!! (and i don't even like coffee...)

Chris said...

That was for you, Mike.

THE KID said...

I had a feeling... It'd been some time since you've cracked on me!!!

Site Meter