1/19/2010

Interrogation Room w/ Cody Scarpetta


Here's the link to the full Q & A. But, first, a taste.

Q. Your 2009 season ended with a promotion to Huntsville in the Southern League and a start against Jacksonville . Just looking at the stats from that game, it shows 5IP, 5H, 3R, a walk, and a strikeout with all three of the Suns runs scoring in the bottom of the fifth inning. How did you think you pitched in your first game above the Midwest League level?

A. I thought I pitched pretty well. It was definitely a big change in a sense where the hitters were more advanced and patient. I kind of ran out of gas in the 5th. I hadn't pitched in a game for a week and it was a hot, day game. I tried to stay on the same routine as what Chris Hook and I did throughout the year and go out there and make pitches. I had a great time there and hope to be there again soon.

No comments:

Site Meter