1/05/2010

Quotes in the PC

Erstwhile Timber Rattlers beat writer Brett Christopherson has a quote from Jeff Isom and a quote from Matt Erickson at this blog post.
“I’ve had the itch (to get the season going) for a while,” Isom said when reached at his Attica, Ind., residence. “Once the new year comes around, you really want to get out there. Looking at my backyard now, you’ve got snow on the ground and it’s hard to imagine the baseball season — it’s about three months away. But I’m excited about getting it going. There’s a lot of optimism about the season this year.”

...

“I’m definitely excited,” said Erickson, who made his professional coaching debut last season. “Obviously, not only being involved in the game, but being involved with it at home, where it’s familiar. … Really, at this time, I don’t have a great aspiration of climbing the ladder. I’m enjoying my time here at home and coaching.”
There may be a story to link to in the morning. Will update this post as needed.

No comments:

Site Meter