12/23/2007

We had a guest...

...I'm glad the place wasn't a mess.

For some reason, Rattler Radio doesn't get a lot of comments. However, there was an interesting one yesterday on the Not These J.N.s post. It went a little something like this:
Imagine my disappointment when I found out that I was NOT going to be the pitching coach for the Timber Rattlers!

I thought I'd be perfect . . . I've been responsible for a few "hits": "Queen of Hearts," "the Sweetest Thing," and I can "pitch" CD's with the best of 'em (check out juicenewton.com or CDBaby.com) and I love "playing" in the beautiful state of Wisconsin!

In all seriousness, I wish the Timber Rattlers a successful season, no matter who the "JN" pitching coach turns out to be!!!

Keep it in the strike zone,

JN Juice Newton
Looking at the sitemeter information on the visit and from what I know of "Angel of the Morning", I believe this to be the real deal.

Her myspace page is HERE. Her home page is HERE.

If you're touring through America's Dairyland next summer, try to stop by the stadium and we can try to set something up at the stadium. If not, thank you for stopping by and for the comment.

Just for the heck of it, here is the video for Queen of Hearts. Enjoy.

No comments:

Site Meter