1/26/2009

A few changes here. A few changes there.

The changes here:

Added links over on the left to the following blogs

The Watson Files

Between the Green Pillars

The Junkball Blues

I'll mention this again. If you have a Brewer Blog let me know and I'll put up a link in the blogroll.

Added LumberKings to the Mariner System section.

Also, the link to the internet broadcast has been switched from MiLB.com to 1280WNAM.com. Didn't want to leave that until April 11.

The changes there -- with there being the Timber Rattler website:

New, sharp-looking banner at the top (we -- meaning people more talented than I -- did that)

New ads for various businesses (we -- meaning the sales department -- didn't do that)

A change elsewhere is that I am now on facebook. Or, I at least have an account. Having a blog and a facebook account seems like overkill, but I figured...what the heck.

One last change...there is one less day on the countdown....

73 dies insquequo Oris Dies

No comments:

Site Meter