1/27/2009

Is it wrong?

The reason I'm asking "Is it wrong?" is due to something that happened yesterday and my reaction to it.

This is unusual because I rarely, if ever, reveal anything too personal about myself on this blog -- or in real life for that matter. But, this has been weighing on me and has me doubting myself as a normal human being.

Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves regarding the question, Is it wrong that when I heard about Kevin Greene becoming a linebacker coach for the Green Bay Packers I immediately thought of this:




Not much wrestling in that first part...But, worth it for the way the new linebacker coach gets fired up in the ring. With a few football drills and...oh, just watch it.

Greene gets into the ring about 2:30 into the second video and cleans house after taking the "hot tag" from Steve McMichael.

Not to give away the ending, but Greene is really going to want to beat the Bears for revenge.

And to answer my own question....Yes. Yes, I think it is wrong.

1 comment:

THE KID said...

"He Shook The Hand Of Heenan!!!"...

Oh boy, good stuff. Those were the days, WCW on TBS.

The American Dream, Dusty Rhodes!!!

But isn't there a rule that you can't have Dusty Rhodes on a WCW clip w/o Magnum T.A.?

And a little baseball tie-in, Randy Poffo (aka Savage) was a catcher in the Cards (and later the Reds & White Sox) system in the early 70's (never made it to the bigs...but you knew that).

Site Meter