1/20/2009

Ex-Rattlers in the World Baseball Classic

Or at least on the Provisional Rosters.

USA: Brian Fuentes, JJ Putz, Matt Thornton

Australia: Craig Anderson, Ryan Rowland-Smith, Chris Snelling

Canada: Phillippe Aumont...Noting that potential future Rattler Brett Lawrie is on Team Canada

Dominican Republic: Damaso Marte and ex-Appleton Fox Alex Rodriguez

Italy: Alex Liddi

Korea: Shin-soo Choo

Netherlands: Greg Halman

Puerto Rico: Joel Pineiro

Venezuela: Felix Hernandez

79 dies insquequo Oris Dies

1 comment:

THE KID said...

I really don't have a good reason why I seem to like Canada or feel the need to comment on them whenever the opportunity presents itself...

I mean, I really don't care for nor understand hockey. I've only been there once (and that was just one of those over the boarder and back same day deals years ago).

I do like Rush, Triumph & Mike Weir. That being said...

Looking at Canada's outfielders, short of Jason Bay, how is Michael Saunders not on that roster???

Site Meter