1/23/2009

Programming note

I get to go in late to work this morning. Bob Burnell of WOSH asked me to be on his morning show at the Planeview Travel Plaza in Oshkosh to talk a little Timber Rattler baseball.

Added bonus -- for me at least -- the coach of the Oshkosh North Boys' Basketball team is on before me. Tonight's Time Warner Cable Sports 32 game is Oshkosh North at Kimberly. I might actually be prepared for a game.

My part on 1490AM this morning is around 8:45am and you can hear it by going here. You may need to download a Silverlight Player Plugin for your computer.

Why would you want to do this? Because WOSH is a Cumulus station along with our new radio home at WNAM. You'll need Silverlight in April if you want to hear the ramblings of the radio play-by-play announcer.

Nothing like getting it taken care of right now.

If you are in the area, you can also listen the old-fashioned way by turning on the radio.

No comments:

Site Meter