4/13/2009

Arrrgh!

Thank you to Helen for chiming in late in the game with an e-mail. I did not know that I was off the air to start the bottom of the ninth inning. This was not a planned break. Trust me.

I am using some new equipment this year and it decided that the top of the ninth inning would be a good time to take a...I mean reset itself.

The folks in the studio covered with some commercials until the equipment reconnected with the station.

Believe it or not, that is not the first time a Timber Rattler broadcast had that happen in the bottom of the ninth inning. It was...oh, geez. Look at the time. I'll try to post it tomorrow morning...yes, I said morning.

The Kid has to read something at work before lunch.

In closing, I apologize for the equipment. It would say something, but I am making it spend the night in its box so it behaves tomorrow.

2 comments:

THE KID said...

Boooo new equipment going down...

Yeahh morning posts!!!

THE KID said...

Thanks Chris, now i can TRY to get some work done...

Although, TESLA tonight in Green Bay at the Meyer Theatre and a 12:05 first pitch tomorrow afternoon are looming...

Have a good day everybody!!!

Site Meter