4/24/2009

Just wrapped up the tour...

The Miller Park Tour that is...

Also, the phone line works and there will be a broadcast tonight.

Right now, I have to head down and do a few interviews and some standups for Timber Rattler Field Pass. Also, tonight's pre-game show guest is manager Jeff Isom.

Game time is 7:05pm with a 6:45pm pre-game show. Tune in on AM 1280 or on the internet.

A few notes:

I did not have time to get the audio highlights or interviews cut from yesterday's marathon broadcast (On at 6:15pm; off at 11:00pm). That may be a Sunday or Monday post-game project.

As a personal note to the Millers, I had the interview of Erik pulled and e-mailed, but it bounced from your the address you gave me.

I think that I'll just be posting links to all of the player interviews as part of that Sunday/Monday project.

Gotta go. Enjoy that game.

No comments:

Site Meter