10/14/2007

What is happening in....

Burlington?

Randy Wehofer has put together an incredibly detailed year-end report on the Bees. That link takes you to a .pdf that is amazing in its depth.

Also, the only Burlington alum in the MLB playoffs is...Yorvit Torrealba.

One other note about Randy. He got to broadcast a few innings for the Royals in a game on September 18 with Denny Matthews.

Lastly, Good luck to Adam...

In this, my final post on Bees Blog, I want to take this opportunity to thank those of you who have made my four years with the Bees so enjoyable.

Thank you to our fans.
We wouldn’t have professional baseball here in our community if it weren’t for your support. Thanks especially to our regulars, our die-hards — you crazy Bees fans who are at the park come rain or shine, heat or cold. Thank you for loyally cheering on your team. It’s beem great to get to build friendships with so many of you. I hope we can stay in touch. Drop me a line at royalsfan@hotmail.com. And, speaking of fans, I want to thank all of our fans who have posted comments on this blog and given me feedback.

No comments:

Site Meter