3/28/2008

For the new listeners out there

It looks like there are quite a few new readers of Rattler Radio over the last few days. That means there are quite a few new listeners to the radio/internet broadcasts this season.

Here's what you can expect when you tune in to hear yourself some Mehring:





"I'm not sure what that means." You'll hear that a lot, new listeners. I'm told that you get used to it.

According to this website, the real announcer of that above video was John Mayer. Tell you what, John. You stop with your accurate imitations of me as a baseball announcer; I'll stop with my dead-on versions of Why Georgia and Gravity*. You will no longer be confused with a middling Low-A minor league announcer and I will no longer be confused with a Grammy-Award winning singer-songwriter. Seems like a fair deal to me.

Tip of the cap to Awful Announcing.

*-For some reason, I can't quite capture Waiting on the World to Change.

No comments:

Site Meter