3/28/2008

No Rhubarb Revealed

The Tacoma Daily Index caught up with the writer of No Rhubarb!, a fan blog about the Tacoma Rainiers. The results are in the link. Plenty of good stuff about the Rainiers from Justin Carleton.

A taste of Minor League Team, Major League Fan.




TACOMA DAILY INDEX: How long have you been running No Rhubarb, and how did it start?



JUSTIN CARLETON: It started about a year ago. I was blogging off and on for three or four years. Initially, I was doing a lot of stuff on the Seattle Mariners. I grew up around here. I was a big Mariners fan. When we moved to Tacoma, my wife and I made a real attempt to get more locally involved. I had an idea one day. You know, there are hundreds of blogs on the Mariners, most of them a lot better than mine, but there aren't a lot of blogs about minor league teams. So I thought I would go ahead and give it a shot with the Rainiers. My wife and I had gone to several games prior, and it seemed like it would be a nice little niche.

No comments:

Site Meter