3/24/2008

Now in Amherst and points north

A few more pocket schedule got dropped off on Saturday. Gas Stations, of course. But, here some more bars and/or restaurants to get your Rattler schedules:

Amherst:
Freddy's Club Orlow
Ambrosia Pub & Grill
Diane's Amherst Cafe

(Sorry, BS Inn and Go North. You weren't opening for another three or four hours when I went through)

Scandanavia:
JoJo's Little Norway Bar & Grill (I met JoJo, too)
Silver Lake Lanes (Just starting a 9-Pin Tap tourney)

Iola:
Edgwater Bar & Grill
Northern Lights Bar & Grill (I'm not psychic, by the way. Apparently about ten minutes before I stopped in with schedules, someone had asked the bartender here about Timber Rattler pocket schedules. I'm going to go with serendipity)

Waupaca:
Courtside Sports Bar (It's not open yet. Looks nice though)

No comments:

Site Meter