12/04/2008

Minor news probably today

There is some news that may be out today regarding the Timber Rattlers. It's nowhere near as big as the news yesterday, but it may be of interest to readers of this blog.

Here's the thing: I'm out of the office for most of the day for a sales call to Milwaukee. So, no lunchtime updates today. Just check the Timber Rattler website later this afternoon to see if the news has been released. If it has, I'll have a post about it here later tonight. If it hasn't, I'll just update as sometimes happens here.

In the meantime, check out the comments on the post about the logo. Mike and Josh both brought their A-game.

2 comments:

parkside21 said...

To be fair, I brought my Low A game, Mike brought his AA game...perhaps if I had worried more about proper punctuation and run-on sentences I might have stepped up my performance to Class A Advanced.

THE KID said...

Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're a tremendous slouch...

No, i'd like to think since i mostly mooch off other people's actual blogs instead of having my own, i'm at best in Rookie League.

I have a friend who actually does write for a newspaper and maintains his own blog and i learned from the best when it comes to run-on-sentences and use parenthesis.

Site Meter