9/02/2009

Rattlers fans, we have a problem...

There was some construction work near the radio station down in Oshkosh today.

Long story short...well, I'll let this part of the e-mail from the Chief Engineer of the radio group fill you in on the situation...

A construction crew cut the main phone line cable running through by the studios. The bank was out (they closed and went home early), we are out, Walmart is out. It was a pretty major cable.

The last I heard was it would be operational by 9 PM. Obviously it could be sooner though.

Sorry, I just found out about this and I do not believe that we will have a broadcast tonight -- at least for the first six or seven innings. I'll set up a live blog and you can follow it here. Or, here is the link to John Rodgers and the Cedar Rapids Kernels internet broadcast.

No comments:

Site Meter