6/01/2007

Another update

Apologies for yesterday's lack of posts.

While the current bug that is flying through the team was making the rounds, I made the mistake of pointing out the fact that I had not been ill during the baseball season since the end of the 2003 season.

The ride to Burlington from Peoria was long enough to make me feel a little sick. But, the ride home from Burlington made me pop a couple of Ny-Quil gel caps and a quart of orange juice before hitting the couch at the trailer. Yesterday was a tough one to get through.

There is a lot to do today: tarp pull (off, not on) in about five seconds, the latest taping of Timber Rattler TV, stat packs, game notes, and a bunch of other things. If I get a chance this afternoon, I'll have the regular posts.

Or I might just sit in the radio booth with a towel over my head as I lean over a vaporizer. They still make those right?

No comments:

Site Meter