4/03/2008

Today

Opening Day is finally here. I've been up since 4:30am. For once, I woke up before the alarms went off with their usually intensity.

I had a plan for some posts, but computer connectivity issues kept me from getting on line until now. So, I have to condense everything into this one post so that I can catch the bus.

1.) The lead off experience was an experience alright. Thank you to everyone who came out to meet the team and have some fun at the Wave last night. In case you are interested, the banquet will be edited and shown as the first episode of Timber Rattler TV on Time Warner Sports. Check your local listings.

2.) This is the day that we have been waiting for since Labor Day, 2007. Tune in on the internet and the radio.

3.) I hope to have some posts up today from the hotel and from the stadium.

4.) The front office staff will be getting the stadium ready for you when the team opens at home on Monday. See you there.

No comments:

Site Meter