1/04/2009

Guest blogger (1/4)

Hello, good readers of Rattler Radio. Mehring wanted one more day to relax before hitting the blogging and the selling and the researching hard over the next 90 days or so. I threatened to put him in THE CLAW! But he laughed, pointed at his head, and said something about cement. So, I showed some mercy.

While I have this platform, why don't you check out my website. I am also on facebook. And did you hear about my well-received debut on the stage?
The Baron makes his theater stage debut in 'The Baron' on April 14, 2007 at the History Theatre in St. Paul, Minnesota. The play written by Corey McCloud (with Jim and Karl Raschke) charts Raschke's transformation from little Jimmy Raschke to Baron von Raschke and offers a look back at what many consider the golden age of wrestling. The show closes on May, 20, 2007 after a critically acclaimed, well-attended run.
Mehring is looking for the script right now.

I'll close out this post to warn, er, let you know there will be plenty of posts tomorrow to start your work week. So, check back in the morning! Or, I'll give you THE CLAW!

95 dies insquequo Oris Dies quod ut est totus vos postulo scio!*

*95 days until Opening Day and that is all you need to know!

No comments:

Site Meter