10/08/2009

Q & A with Boz

The Prodigal Beat Writer spoke with Chris Bosio and the full article can be found here.
Q: Are you disappointed your contract wasn't renewed?

A: I think we all did the best we could with what we had, considering the injuries, which played a major role on where we finished this year. But we finished strong, and I wouldn't change anything. I'll go through the interview process. And that fact that I'm one of the candidates, that's a big deal. Honestly, I expect to be (with the Brewers) in Arizona next spring.
There is a lot more at the link. Including audio of his thoughts on Trevor Hoffman and comparing Ryan Braun and Prince Fielder to Paul Molitor and Robin Yount.

Also, Bosio is hosting his golf outing today to benefit research into fighting cancer and leukemia.

3 comments:

THE KID said...

Tricky headline, I got excited there for a second.

I was looking forward to hearing Boz's thoughts on him sueing the NFL to wear #44 and how his star really fell after the great effort he put in on filming Stone Cold.

Chris said...

I've always wanted to ask him, "What's Lance Hendriksen really like?"

THE KID said...

Yes, he was a bad dude in Stone Cold.

Speaking of Lance and bad dudes and bad (i.e. cheesily great!) actions movies, how about Lance's bad dude character in Hard Target?

Heartless. But he got his come-up-in's in the Mardi Gras graveyard didn't he?

Site Meter