4/19/2010

What my gut tells me (4/19/10)



WI 9
QC 5

Boxscore | Game Story

During the game, my gut told me that there would be two changes on some scoring plays. There were, just not each of the two that I thought. Paciorek had an error changed to a hit. That one I expected. There was a play that I thought Marseco should have been given a hit and there was a change to a play involving Marseco, it just wasn't the one I thought. The official scorer thought that Mike was bunting for a hit. It was changed to the proper sacrifice bunt call after the game.

My gut tells me that there needs to be some base running instruction on dropped infield fly popups.

I should take an umpires exam one of these days. That play confused the heck out of me.

Offense is not going to be a problem.

The next time these teams meet, well, you're going to want to see it.

No comments:

Site Meter