8/20/2010

A couple from Jeff Johnson

Jeff Johnson is the Kernels beat writer for the Cedar Rapids Gazette.  He has a couple of post available:

The first is Jeff's own foray into the dugout. He spent an entire game in the Kernels dugout.  Here is the result:
Leave it to Cedar Rapids Kernels batboy Jon Teig to ease my trepidation and make me feel so welcomed.

“Jeff, what are you doing here?” Jon-Jon asked me a few minutes before the first pitch of last Wednesday night’s Kernels-Kane County game at Memorial Stadium.

I kind of wondered that myself. Earlier in the season, I casually asked Kernels Manager Bill Mosiello if it would be OK to observe a game from the dugout and write a story about the experience.

I didn’t really expect him to say yes. He did.
Read on.

Jeff drew the tough assignment with this post. It is titled. Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders (video)
I won't swipe the video. Just head over there are take a gawk...er, leer, er, look.

No comments:

Site Meter