10/09/2008

A Brewer Blog in Arizona

The other day, I pointed out ex-Rattler Joe Woerman's blog at the Arizona Fall League.

Today, here is a pointer to the AFL blog of Brewer farmhand Taylor Green. Post #1:
I spent this past season with the Brevard County Manatees of the Florida State League. After the season was over, I went home to British Columbia to rest up and start preparing for Spring Training in 2009. After a couple weeks of relaxing at home, I received a phone call to learn that a spot had opened up for me in the Arizona Fall League. Obviously, I was ecstatic to hear the news. Since I found out late, today was only my second day with the team. It seems like we have a great group of guys led by a great group of coaches.
Here is the rest of the story. Green is a teammate of Woerman on the Peoria Javelinas and his manager is ex-Rattler skipper Daren Brown.

No comments:

Site Meter