4/17/2010

What my gut tells me (4/16/10)

WIS 9
BUR 0

Boxscore | Game Story | MiLB.com game story


No, Gibbs tonight. Some pictures that you may enjoy are below.

My gut tells me that there had better you are going to want to see the next time Odorizzi and Krestalude pitch. What a coincidence...it's at home when the Rattlers face Cedar Rapids on Wednesday afternoon. That's 4/21 at 12:05pm.

You will want to call in sick to work that day. I won't tell anyone.

It's not often that a guy with three hits and five RBI is overshadowed for Player of the Game honors. I'd apologize to Pete Fatse, but it's a sign of weakness.

Momentum in baseball doesn't mean much, but the Rattlers are coming into the Quad Cities series on a pretty big high. The River Bandits on the other hand...
Kalian Sams homered three times, delivering the game-tying solo blast to left field in the eighth and hammering the walk-off winner to straightaway center in the bottom of the 11th, leading the Clinton LumberKings to an 11-10 win over the Quad Cities River Bandits Friday night at Alliant Energy Field.

Sams' 3-for-6, three-RBI game helped the LumberKings overcome a 9-1 deficit to the Bandits and was his second walk-off homer already this season.
9-1 lead? Ouch, babe.

To the pictures:

This is about when my gut told me that Friday had a chance to be a special night.


This is when my gut told me to tighten up on the shot a little bit.

Just two outs away...



So freakin' close.

1 comment:

THE KID said...

Hmmm...???...Taking a half day Wednesday to watch some Timber Rattler baseball on Draft Festivus Eve...weatherman calling for sun & upper 60's....SOLD!

Site Meter